Mango butter from Mango (Mangifera indica) fruit seed is a new ingredient brought to the cosmetic industry. Mango butter is the soft fat extracted from the seed. This is free from pesticides and synthetic anti-oxidants. It is mainly composed of glycerides of oleic and stearic acids.
The resultant mango butter has a luxurious emollient feel. It is an ideal ingredient for use in skin care products and a super fatting agent in soap. Advantage of Mango Butter over other butters like shea butter and cocoa butter is its wound healing property.
• Pale color
Application (External Only)
• Fissures of the lips, hands
• Chapped skin
Benefits of mango butter
• Superior emolliency and lends protection against the sun
• Prevents drying of skin and formation of wrinkles
• Reduces degeneration of skin cells and restores elasticity
• Properties similar to cocoa and shea butter, used for similar purposes
• Semi – solid and non-greasy
• Disperses evenly on contact with skin
The ideal Ingredient across a range of productformulations!
• Salt and sugar scrubs
• Shampoo and conditioners
• Bath oils and massage oils
• Sprays and mists
• Bath salts
• Lip balms
• Solid perfumes
• Bar soaps
• Body balms, lotion bars and natural deodorants